August 20 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
This is a drop-in program.
Join park staff and try your hand at Nature journaling. This is an activity designed for everyone, no matter your skill level. Materials provided. Come with an open mind, an adventurous heart and a willingness to connect with nature!
What nature journaling is:
- A way to connect (or reconnect) with nature
- A reason to slow down, observe and reflect
- A creative outlet with a focus
- An excuse to be outdoors
- Rediscover your sense of wonder
What nature journaling is not:
- Only for artists and writers
- A competition with others
- A huge time commitment; (can be done anytime with minimal supplies)
Look for park staff at a picnic table at Lot 3.
All programs are free, but a state park admission sticker is required on all vehicles.
Some programs are weather related, so check with the park if you have any questions.
Newport State Park, 475 County Road NP, Ellison Bay, WI 54210 Ph. 920-854-2500